Engineering Electrics has the expertise to meet all critical power diesel generator requirements, including the procurement and installation of new diesel generators and genset packages, together with all generator spare parts and accessories, as per manufacturers' recommendations.
From consultancy and technical advice, including site surveys, through procurement and design, to on-going planned generator service and maintenance, Engineering Electrics can provide 24 hour on-call assistance and complete peace of mind to contracted customers.
Engineering Electrics can supply a range of generator sets from 10KVA up to 2MW generators together with associated control systems and fuel storage facilities, offering complete protection against electricity supply malfunctions.
- A network of qualified / OEM and in-house trained service engineers
- 24-hour call out service
- Large stock holding of critical generator spares and consumables for a wide range of equipment
- Backed by the resources and technical support of many of the UK's leading power generation companies
- Generator hire
- New & used generator sales
- Upgrades and retrofits to existing equipment
- Small projects / relocations
- Loadbank testing
- Detailed site surveys
- Fuel management options
- Fuel Polishing
- Generator leasing contacts